Biyernes, Disyembre 9, 2011

My christmas plan

Christmas is the day that jesus was born,and this day is the special day  to shared our love to our family, friends and special someone.Not only christmas we shared our love we also shared everyday.                                      
                                                                                                                                                                             
                                                                  my plan in this coming christmas i just want spend my time with my family and my friends, and i just want to change my attitude cause some of my classmate they dont like me because of my attitude,and i just want to spend my time and shared our noche buena.In this coming early mass i going to church with my family and pray to god "god thanks for everything that you give to us,you give me a good parents and friends."                                                                                                                                
                                         

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento